... I am the way I am the light I am the dark inside the night I hear your hopes I feel your dreams And in the dark I hear your screams The ...

...
I am the way
I am the light
I am the dark inside the night
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark
I hear your screams

The song is originally about a woman with a confession whispered to God about all those years she wasted, all the tears she cried, all the mistake she made, all the things she would have never been. Above is what he whispered back.

Don't turn away
Just take my hand
And when you make your final stand
I'll be right there
I'll never leave
And all I ask of you is
Believe

You know the feeling when a song just perfectly fit what you are thinking? Multiply it by 10, 100, 1000.. when hearing it from your crush. My heart really skipped a beat and I was almost burst into tears when he sang those words at night. I felt like he was saying sorry for all the pain I've been through.

And for all the years you borrowed
And for all the tears you cried
And for all the fears you had to keep inside

 

If only he knew it was not just a heartbreak since every part of my body felt broken,too :D Maybe that's why they call it "a crush". If it was any easier, they would call it something else.
So I put it on repeat telling myself it was just a good song about a woman and her God.