Im not a fan of country music, yet listen to it everytime I feel emotionally broke. I love the story lying within those beautiful lines and ...

Im not a fan of country music, yet listen to it everytime I feel emotionally broke. I love the story lying within those beautiful lines and charming melody that can break and fix my heart at the same time. BUT the biggest reason is I think that : to stand up on a stage alone with an acoustic guitar requires bordering on insanity. It requires a man than an artist. And I think one day I might fall in love with a guy and his guitar, a guy who sings me to sleep every night. [Still think it's too much to ask for :p] Hence the majority of male artists I listen to lately.

1. Alan Jackson - Remember when


2. Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood = Remind me



3. Easton Corbin- Loving you is fun


4. Chris Young - Tomorrow



5. Keith Urban - Making memories of us